giovedì 11 febbraio 2010

ENJOY YOUR CARNIVAL



Next carnival I’m going to the disco with my friends and I’m not going to wear a costume . I’m going to enjoy myself
Erika IIB social sciences



This carnival I’m going to go to the disco with my friends. I’m going to enjoy myself. I’m going to eat Chiacchiere
--Claudia II b SS--



This carnival I’m going to go to the disco with my friends. I’m going to wear the costume of hostess , devil and cat.
I’m going to enjoy myself

GIORGIA 2° B S. S

this carnival I’m going to go to dance with my friends.I’m going to dress as an angel and devil.I’m going to enjoy myself.
Renée and marilena 2°B SS




This carnival I’m going to dance with my friends and I’m going to the carnival parade in Cinisi with my cousins.
Angela II B S.S


This carnival I’m going to the disco-pub with my friends and my girl . I ’m going to dress normal !? ……………
...-PaOLo AmIcO 2° B s.S.-...

Nessun commento: